Lytham St Annes (Part 1)

Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
edited September 28, 2008 in Landscapes
I had to work at the Lytham St Annes Jessops store on Saturday (covering staff holidays) and after finishing at 5.30pm, stopped off along the sea front to see if I could make anything useful appear in the lens.

Here are a few of the ones I have processed already, will add some more tomorrow.

Lamp and Lifebouy:

800lamp.jpg

An upturned boat or two...

800botabasenamed.jpg

The Myaggie (PN51) amongst the grasses.

800pn51rightnamed.jpg

These are the ones with the sun at my back, or where it was shining meekly onto the objects of focus. In the next set, I'll add the ones where I was shooting toward the sun.

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk

Comments

• canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    Paul Iddon wrote:
    I had to work at the Lytham St Annes Jessops store on Saturday (covering staff holidays) and after finishing at 5.30pm, stopped off along the sea front to see if I could make anything useful appear in the lens.

Here are a few of the ones I have processed already, will add some more tomorrow.

Lamp and Lifebouy:

800lamp.jpg

An upturned boat or two...

800botabasenamed.jpg

The Myaggie (PN51) amongst the grasses.

800pn51rightnamed.jpg

These are the ones with the sun at my back, or where it was shining meekly onto the objects of focus. In the next set, I'll add the ones where I was shooting toward the sun.

Paul.
    Hi Paul I have enjoyed your shots but adding on to Jessops, I called in the other day for a hood for a Canon 10-22mm lens nearly £50 I got the same hood for £2.50 from Ebay and received it two days later. so I need a reply.
    Regards Bob
  • Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    Ebay gives good value for somethings. If someone sells it cheaper and its good service, go for it.

As for Jessops goods prices, I don't make them, I just flog 'em!

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk