Family Session

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited September 28, 2008 in People
I did a session yesterday in Deming Park in Terre Haute. You may or may not remember that I did their wedding back in May. I love getting together with this family. I think that this family will be life long clients of mine. I know that I will be getting several referrals from this couple, which is really exciting. I still have several more to edit, but I'm never one that can wait very long to share. LOL

I think I'm going to pull this one back into photoshop and redo around the baby.
381611012_5NwBf-L-1.jpg
I love the way the sun hits her face and dress. I know dappled lighting isn't good, for what I saw in my mind........I like it.
381611137_ecfJs-L-1.jpg
381905341_3hReF-L.jpg
I know...I cut off her arms.........:cry
381905762_38pbq-L.jpg
381906580_DiqjT-L.jpg
381907933_VMhbo-L.jpg
381907426_cFV7Y-L.jpg

Comments

• WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    Love the one with them walking away. Great idea. Nice work overallclap.gif
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    The dappling in #2 looks pretty good Julie. It usually does IF you can find a situation where it works to your advantage. Overall these are very nice. I have seen some marked improvement in your work over the last year. Great job!thumb.gif
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    The dappling in #2 looks pretty good Julie. It usually does IF you can find a situation where it works to your advantage. Overall these are very nice. I have seen some marked improvement in your work over the last year. Great job!thumb.gif

Thanks to the both of you for your comments. Jeff...I have my first senior session today at 4:00. I'm hoping to do really well with this session as it could open a lot of doors to more seniors this year and next.
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    Thanks to the both of you for your comments. Jeff...I have my first senior session today at 4:00. I'm hoping to do really well with this session as it could open a lot of doors to more seniors this year and next.

Well take a deep breath and try to relax....do what you know how to do...and enjoy it. You will be working one on one with someone who will likely be very open and willing to follow your direction. He/She will be as interested in getting great photos as you are. Be sure to vary your shooting angles....this will add something dynamic to the set. If you have spent any thought on poses etc...Id bring a list of those and work through them before experimenting. If something doesn't seem to be working...forget it...move on...analyze it and try it again next time.

Good luck....you are gonna do great!thumb.gif