Critique Please

JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited September 28, 2008 in Sports
I know this is sports related, but not sure if it fits in this forum. I've seen some others somewhere, just not sure if in here or not.

I've been doing these for a little while now and today it hit me, why not use the forum to help. I am self taught with the help of the internet and some books and looking for some critique. The customers I have say I've been doing "really" good but I think it's mostly because they haven't seen somethig like this. This is one of my best customers :clap and he takes pride in his ride:clap so this is the main reason I use him in a lot of my work.

I am posting the original picture as well. Thanks!

382007997_we29R-L.jpg

382007958_KFhmA-M.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot, the quote at the bottom is his motto. Just this past Friday night he won his second track championship in only four years of racing. All he needed to do was show up, take a lap and not get DQ'd. What's he do, just wins his heat and feature.
Jamie
JBHotShots.com
Facebook
7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX

Comments

• johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    I like the layout. But to me the car is a bit too light and background too dark. I think with a stronger contrast (darkening the car, lightening the background) it might work just a little bit better. But I definitely like the design.
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2008
    I agree. Great design but the car is a little light. I might also sharpen a little but the photo is clear and in a good artistic focus. Good job!
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!