September Morn

dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
edited October 3, 2008 in Landscapes
This is a shot from a month ago that I just re-did by creating 3 exposures in Aperture and blending them in Photomatix. What do you think?

384783486_wrTvH-XL.jpg

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2008
    That looks fantastic! thumb.gif
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2008
    Travis wrote:
    That looks fantastic! thumb.gif

Thanks Travis thumb.gif
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2008
    A quite interesting result ...:D
    thumb.gif
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2008
    It's not doing it for me. The light on the cactus is not good -- it's in shade. And all the HDR has done is bring the sky, which would have been blown out, to less blown out, but still distracting. My eye goes to the bright area, which is behind a bunch of background bushes that are out of focus.

Did you export out of Aperture and then edit in Photomatix? I'd love to have a Photomatix plug-in that worked inside of Aperture.
    edited October 2, 2008
    CatOne wrote:
    It's not doing it for me. The light on the cactus is not good -- it's in shade. And all the HDR has done is bring the sky, which would have been blown out, to less blown out, but still distracting. My eye goes to the bright area, which is behind a bunch of background bushes that are out of focus.

Did you export out of Aperture and then edit in Photomatix? I'd love to have a Photomatix plug-in that worked inside of Aperture.

Good critique CO. Thanks.

I simply choose three images in Aperture and drag them into Photomatix, tone map, save to desktop, and import back into Aperture. Very easy. thumb.gif
    edited October 3, 2008
    A quite interesting result ...:D
    thumb.gif

Thanks Antonio