Options

Where did my guestbook comments go???

heatherkphotographyheatherkphotography Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited October 3, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys,

I was changing some settings in my galleries yesterday - mainly setting prices and changing that kinda stuff. I looked at my Guestbook page today and realized that my 4 pages of comments from people signing my guestbook have disappeared! How did this happen? :dunno I didn't delete anything! Can anyone help me recover this? I would hate to lose all those comments. I have had this site for over a year now and I'm starting to get people buy my photos off the website which feels great! Really hope you can help with this. I love my website and I love smugmug :) You guys have been great :lust

Thanks in advance,

Heather
The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being. If you have never loved a horse, you will never understand. ~Anonymous~

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2008
    Hi guys,

I was changing some settings in my galleries yesterday - mainly setting prices and changing that kinda stuff. I looked at my Guestbook page today and realized that my 4 pages of comments from people signing my guestbook have disappeared! How did this happen? ne_nau.gif I didn't delete anything! Can anyone help me recover this? I would hate to lose all those comments. I have had this site for over a year now and I'm starting to get people buy my photos off the website which feels great! Really hope you can help with this. I love my website and I love smugmug :) You guys have been great iloveyou.gif

Thanks in advance,

Heather
    You turned comments off in your gallery customizing. Turn them back on and all will be well :D

Gallery tools>Customize gallery
  • Options
    heatherkphotographyheatherkphotography Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2008
    I knew it was some little detail I was missing...
    Andy wrote:
    You turned comments off in your gallery customizing. Turn them back on and all will be well :D

Gallery tools>Customize gallery
    Thanks for the quick reply! I knew it was something stupid that I just missed. Thanks a million! LOVE you guys clap.gif

Heather
    The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being. If you have never loved a horse, you will never understand. ~Anonymous~