Kim

DerweissehaiDerweissehai Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited October 8, 2008 in People
Here is one from earlier this year.

2914901880_cbc2ba8ffc_b.jpg
7D/40D/XTi/G10/EOS630/50MM 1.8/430/580x2/18-55/28-135/PWx2/Sekonic LM/Tam. 70-200 2.8
Model Site/Portrait Site/Flcikr/MM

Adam

Comments

• bandgeekndbbandgeekndb Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    Wow, I like the shot! I think the processing is great, although her head and facial expression seem a bit stiff in the pose.

Also, would like to add, as much as the processing is great, the color shots are amazing as well! I did a bit of hunting through your SmugMug and this is one great model you have. Hang onto her!

As a courtesy though, can we post a NFSW tag or stick this in the Go Figure forum? I know it's pretty safe, but I have uptight bosses and I like to browse these forums at work on my down time (which they allow, just not great pictures like the above). Thanks, sorry to be a pain!

~Nick
    Nikon D7000, D90

Sigma 18-50 f/2.8, 70-200 f/2.8
    Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8
  • DerweissehaiDerweissehai Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    Wow, I like the shot! I think the processing is great, although her head and facial expression seem a bit stiff in the pose.

Also, would like to add, as much as the processing is great, the color shots are amazing as well! I did a bit of hunting through your SmugMug and this is one great model you have. Hang onto her!

As a courtesy though, can we post a NFSW tag or stick this in the Go Figure forum? I know it's pretty safe, but I have uptight bosses and I like to browse these forums at work on my down time (which they allow, just not great pictures like the above). Thanks, sorry to be a pain!

~Nick

Nick,

First off. Thank you and I do plan on keeping her. I am using her as a referal service for models...hehe. The more she gets for me that pay the more she get s for free. Yeah she is great to shoot and fun to be around. Once again thnaks for stopping by. I will add the tag next time. Stya tuned for more.

Adam
    7D/40D/XTi/G10/EOS630/50MM 1.8/430/580x2/18-55/28-135/PWx2/Sekonic LM/Tam. 70-200 2.8

Adam
  • WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    GReat image, love the conversion, but like already mentioned, her facial expression seems uncomfortable... other than that, its a great photo.

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    Let me preface by saying, "I would love to shoot that well!"

As for the photo - B&W conversion is very nice. Don't know how it could be much better.

A couple of things distract:
    • There's a bright almost triangle area on the seamless between her gluts and her heels
    • There's a speck or something dark on the seamless near her right hand.
    Take care of these two things and I think you have a winner!
    edited October 6, 2008
    Kim: B&W chair NSFW
    Here's one from a different angle.

hehe enjoy

2919614149_f40e4087d7_b.jpg

Adam
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    With a model like that how bad could it be, nice!

The first shot would be great if the model were selling it a bit.
    She looks great but there is no emotion in the shot.
    Nice soft light but there are a couple wayward shadows around the rear that should not be there to make really make the lighting this shot perfect.

Same with the second shot. She looks hot but just a bit of emotion in her face, a sexy smile, a little head tilt, would put it over the top.

Nicely done!!
    edited October 7, 2008
    zoomer wrote:
    With a model like that how bad could it be, nice!

The first shot would be great if the model were selling it a bit.
    She looks great but there is no emotion in the shot.
    Nice soft light but there are a couple wayward shadows around the rear that should not be there to make really make the lighting this shot perfect.

Same with the second shot. She looks hot but just a bit of emotion in her face, a sexy smile, a little head tilt, would put it over the top.

Nicely done!!

Thank you. Will work on that this weekend with the models I'm working with.

Adam
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2008
    awesome pose and lighting!! The only thing I'd like to see improved on this picture is the blacks :) perhaps just an extra tad of black might do the trick

cool shot whatever the pp clap.gif
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • RGB ProRGB Pro Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited October 7, 2008
    nice
    i think if you get get her to relax and smile more your pictures will really shine. the technical ability and composition is there... now get her to be more natural and you'll be golden.
  • kombizzkombizz Banned Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2008
    not bad