Options

Earth Theme Stretching

PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
edited October 16, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there an ETA on making the Earth theme stretch? This is the theme I use on my site, but it doesn't stretch :cry

Comments

• Options
    PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2008
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2008
    PeterGar wrote:
    Is there an ETA on making the Earth theme stretch? This is the theme I use on my site, but it doesn't stretch :cry
    No plans to make it stretch, sorry. We do plan on having more themes.

You can check some other sites, like http://brandolinoimaging.com I think he may have stretched it himself....
  • Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Thanks for the props Andy. I changed to Smugmug Classic and then went back to grab the parts of the Earth Theme that I needed to make my site LOOK like MY Orange version of Earth Theme... I had worked A LOT on stretching the Earth Theme and got it to work, but the theme got frustrating to completely stretch and I gave up.
    As you know Andy, there was not to much left of Earth when I finished with it.
  • Options
    OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    I'll second Anthony on that one. I had successfully made my Earth theme stretchy, but it caused more complications than it was worth. I also ended up changing to the Classic theme and bringing over parts of my old Earth theme. It was a lot easier to do than I was afraid it was going to be. Life is much easier now! :D