Options

FS: 16-35 MkII, Peleng 8mm, 35mm shift, L-brackets

Jonathan HJonathan H Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 5, 2008 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to DGrin but have over 200 feedback, 100%, on eBay and have sold quite a number of things (couple L lenses, 2 SLR bodies, accessories, etc) on POTN under the exact same username. I'm based in both NJ and MD (I commute between the two, and yeah, it's terrible :D) in case you're local.

I'm selling off my some glass to cover the purchase of a 85L. No pics available yet, will have them up by the end of the weekend, but hope that my feedback on other sites speaks to the fact that I'm very, very careful to perfectly describe anything I sell.

•••Please E-MAIL me! I am not able to check PM's frequently.•••

16-35 L Mark II
Comes literally as new in the box, absolutely impeccable, with all original factory items. I am not the original owner though and can't provide any receipt. Date code UWxxxx.

The only clue that this lens has been used are a couple very faint scuffs on the hood's exterior and the black flocking inside.

Price is $1270 shipped. Payment is any way you prefer, however you cover all fees. E-check, google, personal check, money order, etc.

Peleng 8mm Fisheye for Canon
Super fun lens! Only reason I'm selling at all is I am now completely full-frame and this lens kinda maxes out at 1.3x sensors. Comes with both caps and nothing else. I've had it for about a year and taken some fantastic images with it. There is a definite learning curve with this lens and it takes a day or two to really learn how to maximize its potential, but it will happily deliver critically sharp images if you know what you're doing. It shows a little wear on the barrel but glass is clean.

Price is $290 shipped. Payment is any way you prefer, however you cover all fees. E-check, google, personal check, money order, etc.

Sample image taken on a 40D

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]2350630668_0a2f654c5e_o.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]

Nikkor 35mm PC (shift lens)
Got this as an affordable first TS-E lens. Now that I have a TSE, no need for this anymore. Wonderfully sharp with excellent glass, but the barrel shows a bit of brassing. Makes shooting tall buildings a breeze with perspective correction. It also has full 360º rotation, so stitching panoramas couldn't be simpler. Ask me for more info if you're curious. This comes with a Canon adapter - you use it just like any other full-manual lens on a digital SLR. You focus manually and set the aperture manually on the aperture click ring. Anybody who shot old FD canon glass will be intimately familiar with this :)

Price is $275 shipped. Payment is any way you prefer, however you cover all fees. E-check, google, personal check, money order, etc.

Here is the lens fully shifted - cool looking!
2916163301_509744059c.jpg

Kirk bracket for the 40D WITH grip (BG-e2 or e2n) attached
In 9/10 shape - just some very minor scuffs/nicks. Obviously machined out of a single block of steel and in absolutely perfect functional condition. Please note - no wrench is included!

$130 shipped and paypaled to your door. About $183 from Kirk.

Kirk bracket for the 30D or 20D WITH grip (BG-e2) attached
In 9/10 shape - just some very minor scuffs/nicks. Obviously machined out of a single block of steel and in absolutely perfect functional condition. Please note - no wrench is included!

$120 shipped and paypaled to your door. About $173 from Kirk.

Picture of this one:
2648169564_e9f1fbcddc.jpg

E-MAILS ARE BEST - I CAN'T CHECK PM'S AS OFTEN. THANKS!
[/FONT]