eliminating custom size crops in Lightroom?

PixNWPixNW Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited October 6, 2008 in Finishing School
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of custom sized crops that I've entered in Lightroom?

In the Develop module, when you crop, there is the menu for cropping to a specific aspect ratio, or entering custom values. I've entered custom values over time, and would now like to get rid of some of them, but can't figure out how to do it.
Canon 1D Mark IIN
Canon 350D
24-70 2.8L
70-200 2.8L IS
580EX II
1.4x Extender
Gitzo 3531 w/ RRS BH-55 Ballhead
RRS L-Plate, quick release clamp and plates

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    PixNW wrote:
    Can someone please tell me how to get rid of custom sized crops that I've entered in Lightroom?

In the Develop module, when you crop, there is the menu for cropping to a specific aspect ratio, or entering custom values. I've entered custom values over time, and would now like to get rid of some of them, but can't figure out how to do it.
    Currently there is no way to delete a custom crop. However there is a limited number that you can add, so adding more will drop the oldest one, AFAIK.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • PixNWPixNW Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2008
    DonRicklin wrote:
    Currently there is no way to dete a custom crop. However there a a limited number that you can add, so adding more will drop the oldest one, AFAIK.

Don

Thanks Don! I was beginning to think I was crazy as I thought there must be a way to remove them.
    Canon 1D Mark IIN
    Canon 350D
    24-70 2.8L
    70-200 2.8L IS
    580EX II
    1.4x Extender
    Gitzo 3531 w/ RRS BH-55 Ballhead
    RRS L-Plate, quick release clamp and plates