Options

FS: Nikon D200 and Various Pro Lenses

MichaelKirkMichaelKirk Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
edited October 7, 2008 in Nikon Land
I have decided to sell some gear to fund a D700 and a few new non DX lenses.

All items were purchased brand new from official Nikon Retailers and are all Nikon USA products.

All items are in as new to excellent condition. All lenses are scratch and defect free. All original boxes and accessories are included in the sale. If you want a copy of the purchase receipt, that can be included as well. PM me or email me at mlkimages@yahoo.com If I recieve multilpe inquiries on an item, I will go with the time on the pm or email to see who was first. If using Paypal I will only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses. I will only sell and ship in the USA. My ebay id is KMan19348 for a review of my feedback.

I do not have any photos right now, but will get some taken this weekend if required.

Buyer responsible for for shipping cost (actual).

Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED - $925 Excellent condition a few tiny scratches on the body if you look hard enough.

SOLD - MB-D200 Battery Grip for the D200 - (no extra battery included)

SOLD - Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED (Call this AS New as it has see very little use)

SOLD - Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED $650 Call this one brand new as well as the lens has never really been used. Mounted on a body 2 or 3 times for some test images - thats all.

SOLD - Nikon D200 Body - $700 - ONLY 2914 clicks. minimal amount of small scratches on the body.

I am also looking to purchase the following items in New or Like New condition:

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70 f/2.8G ED
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED
D700