Options

Business cards arrived, by UPS

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited May 3, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
I got my business cards from Overnight Prints. I love them. They are the same as the avatar I am currently using. The info is in the blank space.

I have learned from my last business cards. I put my husband's phone number on the card, as I just today managed to deciper a two month old message from someone who wanted to buy photos from me and left a message on my cell phone. I am kind of deaf.......but I try to use a phone. For business it is not good.

Also, I learned that I delete at least 100 e-mails a day, so I put on my card to put my name on the subj line.

I left off unimportant stuff and put the stuff that I have found problems with on these cards.

They are heavier than my old "free" cards, not that important, but they are my design and so cool. I wish I had put a black border around them like my avatar, now I know how to do that, and I will next time.

That is a cool place. They did the order overnight. All told a week and a day to get the cards, I think. WWW.overnightprints.com

I did not get the WWW on them, though I will next time. I don't think about that as I don't use it on aol. But thanks, Lynnesite.

ginger:thumb
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.