Options

SOLD: 3mp+video Canon Powershot SD110

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited May 3, 2005 in Flea Market

This item has been sold

For sale:
Canon Powershot SD110 Digital Elph camera
BRAND NEW in the box! (never opened, and UPC code is intact)

plus an extra 128MB Secure Digital card

asking: $165/obo including camera, SD card, and shipping in U.S.
(eligible for $70 rebate if iPixma printer is purchased)
The Powershot SD110 is a very popular 3 megapixel ultracompact digital camera that uses Secure Digital (SD) memory cards. It can also capture 30-second video clips with sound at 640 x 480 (10 frames per second), 3-minute movies at 320 x 240 and 160 x 120 (both at 15 frames per second). More details are listed at the end, and links to review and spec sheet are below...

I have brand new one (have never even opened the box) available PLUS I will include an extra 128MB SD card (the SD110 only comes with a tiny 16MB SD card).

A full review of the SD110 is available at Imaging Resource: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/SD110/SD11A.HTM
And click here for an SD110 "spec sheet" .

No sales tax, will ship free to anywhere in U.S.
References gladly provided on request, or search for "photobug" in the DGrin Feedback thread.

Contact me via DGrin Private Message, or via email.

[Note: I will be "unplugged" from the net, without access to email, between May 6 and May 14, so I won't be able to respond to any messages sent after May 5until I'm back "plugged in" around May 15 ... if a DGrin'er doesn't grab it, I'll probably list it on eBay on May 5]

= photobug

Canon Powershot SD110 Features

• Brilliant metallic exterior body with 3.2 Megapixel CCD and 2x Optical, 3.2x Digital zoom (6.4x Combined Zoom)
  • Exclusive Canon "DiG!C" Imaging Processor and iSAPS Technology for faster processing speed and superior image quality
  • Direct downloads and printing made easy with the New Print/Share button
  • Full range of print features including ID Photo Print and Movie Print
  • Print direct to any Canon Direct Printer or any PictBridge-supported printer
  • High-precision 9-point AiAF and Intelligent Orientation Sensor automatically rotates images for playback
  • Extraordinarily fast shutter release with the Quick Shot function
  • Dimensions and weight: 2.2 by 3.35 by 0.94 inches; 5.82 ounces
What's in the Box

PowerShot SD110 Body, battery pack NB-3L, battery charger CB-2LU, SanDisk 16MB SD memory card, wrist strap WS-300, interface cable IFC-400PCU, AV cable AVC-DC300, Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM, Arcsoft Camera Suite CD-ROM, Camera User Guide

PLUS, I am including an additional 128MB SD card.
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...