15 year old photographer here!

BreannaKBreannaK Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 10, 2008 in People
check out my work,
and let me know what you think
I'm a real beginner, and all of thse were taken with a cheap digital camera!

http://bsmiley.deviantart.com/

Comments

• Lee MasseyLee Massey Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    Hi Breanna,

Welcome to DGrin. :D

I flipped through your gallery. Very nice start. I think that you'll find that this is a very friendly atmosphere here where you can learn lots in regards to digital photography.

Take care!

Lee
  • du8diedu8die Registered Users Posts: 358 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2008
    15524779-Ti.gif

Great start. I've been on dgrin for a few months now, and already have gotten great feedback and learned a ton.

Your "Winter Playset" photo gave me a reality check... Winter is not too far away. I just hope we don't have another 100 inches of snow like last year!

Welcome!
    d8
    H2 Photography - Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.

Why do people post their equipment in their sig. Isn't it kind of like bragging? That having been said...

Canon 40d Gripped (x2), Rebel (Original), Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM L, Canon 300 f/4, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 17-55 f/3.5-5.6, ThinkTank Airport TakeOff
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2008
    Nice start for your work. I've been on dgrin for over 3 years... joined when I first got my smugmug account back in 2005... It's amazing how much you'll be able to improve and grow as a photographer by just posting a few photos here for some critiques. I know my photography has changed *so* much since I first started posting, for the better of course!

Welcome to dgrin.
  • JenGraceJenGrace Registered Users Posts: 1,229 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2008
    Welcome to the forum! If you're willing to learn, you'll love this place. I looked through your dA site and liked your portraits very much.
    Jen

Gallery of mine...caution, it's under CONSTANT construction! | Photo Journal

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose