Dss 10 Idea

achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
edited October 12, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok so I'm thinking maybe "Dreams of the Past" Or "Memories of Glory". I have other ideas to work on but thought that I should get started with something.

390712109_8rGss-L.jpg
Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2008
    achambers wrote:
    Ok so I'm thinking maybe "Dreams of the Past" Or "Memories of Glory". I have other ideas to work on but thought that I should get started with something.

Alan -

I"ve been thinking about this photo since I saw it yesterday. My main problem is that ::embarassed confession:: I'm not actually sure what it IS (some kind of thresher or grain processing equipment?), and thus can't quite figure out how it relates to the theme. ne_nau.gif Can you explain further? :)
  • achambersachambers Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2008
    To tell the truth I'm not sure either. There used to be miles and miles of steel mills along the river that runs through the valley where I now reside. This is all that's left of one of the mills that was at one end of the valley. There's only one mill left (a few others are around in other areas locally).
    Alan Chambers

www.achambersphoto.com

"The point in life isn't to arrive at our final destination well preserved and in pristine condition, but rather to slide in sideways yelling.....Holy cow, what a ride."