Options

Whilst Traipsing around in the woods,

ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
edited May 5, 2005 in Holy Macro
I happened upon a C130.
Taken at 70mm.
Not kidding.
21203755-M.jpg

I think it was spraying, or something, because this was leading it around.
85mm
21203744-M.jpg

Ran the "plate" so to speak of the littlte plane (goooooogle) and it comes up as USFS, forest service. Thus the spraying theory. Anyone else got any ideas? I took about 40 pics, if there are any particular angle or both planes in frame requests.

Little freaked out,
Chris
"There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg

Comments

• Options
    edited May 4, 2005
    70mm

21203748-M.jpg
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2005
    70mm

21203759-M.jpg
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2005
    Those C130 planes are sooo huge! :wow I saw one once when I was in a suburb of southern CA, close to the El Toro Marine base. It came looming quite low and seemingly so slow that it almost seemed like it could stop and just fall right down into the parking lot of the little stores I was visiting. eek7.gifrolleyes1.gif Nice capture.

Susan