Options

FS: 200vr

ToshTosh Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited October 11, 2008 in Nikon Land
Nikon 200vr -- $3600 shipped/insured to CONUS. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD

USA model purchased from authorized Nikon dealer ePhotocraft. Includes all originally supplied items, sales receipt, and warranty papers. The only exception is the corrugated brown box it came in. Unlike other Nikon lenses, the 200vr doesn't come with the glossy gold/silver and black boxes. This plain brown box got misplaced along the way.

My 200vr was calibrated by Nikon Melville and focus seems right on the money to me. Mint condition. No marks anywhere that I can detect. Glass is flawless and everything functions perfectly.
Here's a link to some shots I've taken with this 200vr. http://gtikeda.smugmug.com/gallery/5449463_uFe6J//333158609_TsqUE
The last 4 or so are with TC's (TC-14E or TC-20E).

The 200vr is by far the best lens I've owned, but I only use it about 10 times a year -- a half dozen gymnastics meets, a wildlife shoot, and a few soccer games when I'm feeling ambitious.
I'm trying to tone down my seriousness as this is just a hobby for me. Plus, I like the feeling of mobility that a lighter rig provides.

I also have the TC-20E, which I've found to mate extremely well with the 200vr. The TC-20E is in excellent conditon with front and rear Nikon caps.
If you want it, add $210. Lens buyer gets first dibs.

I also have the Kirk LP-51 Replacement Foot for the 200vr. $50 shipped to CONUS
Arca style. Necessary for reverse mounted storage of the original hood in the original case. Lens buyer gets first dibs.
$67 shipped from Kirk.http://www.kirkphoto.com/newlensplate2.html

A Paypal e-check, postal money order, or regular check is suggested if you wish to limit fees. For regular Paypal, you’ll have to pick up the 3%.
I’m happy to ship to locations other than CONUS, but that will be at a slight additional cost.

I've bought and sold plenty of equipment at Nikon Cafe, Nikonians, Miranda, Digital Grin and Galbraith before it changed its name/ownership, using the name Tosh or GlennIkeda.
My ebay user name is Daddybowaddy (compliments of my then 3 year old) and I have a 100% rating on 105+ photographic equipment transactions.

I’m best reached by email: gtikeda at gmail.com.