Options

Zoom Square Thumbnails?

kris10kris10 Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
edited October 11, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I've searched all over the support site and used the search option to find out how to adjust where my square thumbs zoom on the image but can't find it. I just uploaded a few photos and want to adjust them but can't remember how. I tried the crop and then realized I was a dweeb because it really cropped them for good and had to re-upload them. :dunno (oops) I just want to adjust the zoom area of the square thumbnail so its not focusing on the wrong area of the image.

Ive seen some stuff about zoom thumbnails but it sounds like something I have to code into my site. Not wanting to do all that right now. So if there's an easy way to do what I want to do or someone can lead me to the correct answer thread, that would be great. My eyes are about to pop out of my head from sitting here trying to find it. :huh
* My Mug *

~ * ~ Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young ~ * ~

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2008
    kris10 wrote:
    I've searched all over the support site and used the search option to find out how to adjust where my square thumbs zoom on the image but can't find it. I just uploaded a few photos and want to adjust them but can't remember how. I tried the crop and then realized I was a dweeb because it really cropped them for good and had to re-upload them. ne_nau.gif(oops) I just want to adjust the zoom area of the square thumbnail so its not focusing on the wrong area of the image.

Ive seen some stuff about zoom thumbnails but it sounds like something I have to code into my site. Not wanting to do all that right now. So if there's an easy way to do what I want to do or someone can lead me to the correct answer thread, that would be great. My eyes are about to pop out of my head from sitting here trying to find it. eek7.gif

Go into the Photo Tools menu in a gallery and choose Crop Thumbnail. This allows you to specify what part of your image shows in the thumbnail without affecting the regular image display at all.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question