Sports mate/ Memory Mate?????

sunshinesphotographysunshinesphotography Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited October 14, 2008 in Sports
I will be doing basketball pictures for my local high school for the second year. Last year, I adjusted one of the templates in Photoshop Elements into a sports mate that would hold a 5x7 team picture and a 2.5 x 3.5 individual picture. The template was set up so that all I had to do was double click on the frame to insert and replace the indivual pic. I have since upgraded to Photopshop CS3. The template does not work in CS3 (or I just can't get it to) and I do no know how to create one in CS3. Any quick suggestions or does anyone no where I can purchase a sports mate template for CS3 where I could easily insert the team pic and then insert and replace individual pics?

Comments

• rockcanyonphotosrockcanyonphotos Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    not sure it is quite what you are looking for but www.artisticaction.com offers 8x10 memory mate template for CS and Elements. I have never used their memory mate template but I used their poster templates and been very happy with them.

regards, Kevin
    www.rockcanyonphotos.com

Canon 1DM4, 300mm 2.8, 70-200mm 2.8, 200mm 1.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 85mm 1.8