SOLD: 20D for sale

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited October 17, 2008 in House of Canon
Comes with everything including the box. Will throw in a set of 3, they came that way, Tiffen filters 67mm (in nice case), I've never used them. Some scuffs on the hot shoe of the 20D.

I've kept the 20D around thinking I would use it as a back-up instead it has just set in my very full camera bag for months. I've thought long and hard about selling the 20D, always said I'd use it for a door stop first, however that is rather pointless for a very fine camera and I don't need 3 DSLRs.

$300.00 will include shipping and insurance lower 48, if Paypal is used the 3% is your baby. Checks etc. have to clear before shipping.

PM or Email

Comments

• johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    Thusie, that would be an expensive door stop.

$300 is s great deal. I remember when this camera was first released; 20D was the TALK of the town with a $1400 price tag... Even Andy was all over it.

I still have mine and love it. although not as a door stop.

This is a good deal for a someone starting out. Save on the camera and buy some nice glass.

BUMP!

Good luck Thusie.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    Thusie wrote:
    Comes with everything including the box. Will throw in a set of 3, they came that way, Tiffen filters 67mm (in nice case), I've never used them. Some scuffs on the hot shoe of the 20D.

I've kept the 20D around thinking I would use it as a back-up instead it has just set in my very full camera bag for months. I've thought long and hard about selling the 20D, always said I'd use it for a door stop first, however that is rather pointless for a very fine camera and I don't need 3 DSLRs.

$300.00 will include shipping and insurance lower 48, if Paypal is used the 3% is your baby. Checks etc. have to clear before shipping.

PM or Email

Thusie

Is this Ginger's 20d?

ann
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    Buy with confidence from Thusie deal.gif
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Hey thanks folks!!!

No this is my 20D, Gingers daughter has hers.

Funny I owned a Sony 717, remember that Andy:D then a Reb, but for some reason it wasn't till this 20D that the whole camera thing started to click. Took her, yes it is female bewaremwink.gif, out for a bit yesterday, still a wonderful camera to operate, solid as a rock.

FYI I still have a 30D and MIII
  • TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Agreed, Thusie is a good seller. Just retired the kit lens you sold me long ago. This would be so tempting as an IR-conversion if we hadn't just bought a house. Good luck on the sale.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Big congrats on the new house Tristan!!! You know I sometimes actually miss that kit lens.
  • frnofrnofrnofrno Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2008
    Sold! Sent you a PM for details. Thanks.
    Canon 20D, Tamron 17-50 f/2.8, Canon 55-250 IS until I find the zoom that floats my boat.