FS: Canon 24-105L IS - $775 US

TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited October 15, 2008 in House of Canon
I have been using this 24-105mm for a while now, and want to switch out some lenses. This lens comes with the factory box, manual, warranty card, and hood. The lens operates cleanly zooming and IS, and has been very sharp. Date code is UT.

Obviously for the price, there are some cosmetic issues with this lens:

- There are a few scuffs on the body, like the range window and a couple of other areas
- There are a couple of scrapes on the edge of the plastic of the lens, around the filter mount. Cosmetic, doesn't affect filter attachment
- The hood is very scuffed up, but does the job for which it is intended
- The black plastic lettering ring on the inside lip of the glass is dented in
- There is a 1-2 mm mark scratch on the lens, and also a light scuff elsewhere, both of which have not impacted IQ

I have had no issues with the lens, and it has been an admirable performer. One of the most well-loved L lenses, and I have seen why. I bought this used, and don't know the full history other than it was moving around in a bag with some other lenses. I have taken care of it while I have had it though.

Since there are numerous marks, I have decided that taking off $120 from going rates is very fair.

SOLD ON EBAY
$775 priority shipped and paypaled anywhere in the US will get this to your door.

I have tried to capture the marks in the pictures below, along with some samples.
7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4