Options

FS: Nikon D80, 18-105vr, 20mm, tc-20e II and p5100

LifeandLensLifeandLens Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited October 16, 2008 in Nikon Land
SORRY - THESES ITEMS ARE ALL SOLD and no longer available.

Hi there... selling "mint condition" Nikon gear after recently upgrading my camera. The D80 is a 10.2 megapixel camera in excellent condition (not a scratch or smudge). It is in perfect working order and includes battery, charger and a strap. The d80 is $580 without a lens.

The lenses are also in excellent condition. Nikon's newest lens, the 18-105VR is brand new. It was bundled with the D90 I just bought. Comes in its box for $260.

The 20mm lens is made in Japan but is a USA model. It is available without its original lens hood for $300.

The 60mm shown in the picture is no longer for sale.

The TC-20e II is "basically new". I simply have not used it like I thought I would. I bet I haven't shot 20 frames with it. I don't have the original box but I will sell it for $350.

The Nikon p5100 is a highly rated "Pro Class" point and shoot. I bought it last March for $300 but again, have not used it much at all. It comes with its battery and charger and I am hoping to get about $230 for it.

Reply to this post with any questions but please don't low ball any offers. I will consider offers less than asking price starting Friday Oct 15th but insultingly low offers will be a waste of your time and mine.

Thanks - Tom
Tom Schauer
Life and Lens Photography
www.lifeandlens.com

Comments

• Options
    redhaltonredhalton Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    PM sent.
    Hi there... selling "mint condition" Nikon gear after recently upgrading my camera. The D80 is a 10.2 megapixel camera in excellent condition (not a scratch or smudge). It is in perfect working order and includes battery, charger and a strap. The d80 is $580 without a lens.

The lenses are also in excellent condition. Nikon's newest lens, the 18-105VR is brand new. It was bundled with the D90 I just bought. Comes in its box for $260.

The 20mm lens is made in Japan but is a USA model. It is available without its original lens hood for $300.

The 60mm shown in the picture is no longer for sale.

The TC-20e II is "basically new". I simply have not used it like I thought I would. I bet I haven't shot 20 frames with it. I don't have the original box but I will sell it for $350.

The Nikon p5100 is a highly rated "Pro Class" point and shoot. I bought it last March for $300 but again, have not used it much at all. It comes with its battery and charger and I am hoping to get about $230 for it.

Reply to this post with any questions but please don't low ball any offers. I will consider offers less than asking price starting Friday Oct 15th but insultingly low offers will be a waste of your time and mine.

Thanks - Tom
  • Options
    redhaltonredhalton Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2008