Options

"Get a Link" function INCOMPATIBLE w/ Flash 10

emtp563emtp563 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited October 15, 2008 in SmugMug Support
When clicking on the "Share" button and at the "Get a Link" page, when you click on a link and a dialogue pops up that says "copied." Is that Java-Script or Flash? I'm wondering because when clicking, it is no longer saving anything to my ClipBoard. The only changes to my system that I made recently was installing the Adobe Flash player 10. Does this feature have some kind of incompatibility with Flash 10?

**EDIT: I just uninstalled Flash 10 and reinstalled Flash 9. The copy link function is now working. Smugmug's "Get a Link" IS CURRENTLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH FLASH 10!

*Note: Flash 10 just came out of beta and as far as I know, Adobe just made the final version public and available on their site as of today.
My SmugMug site: http://www.cyclingcaptured.com

Canon EOS 1D & 1D Mark II
Speedlite 580EX II & 430EX
Canon 50mm 1.8
Canon 85mm 1.8
Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS
Canon 16-35L f/2.8
Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    emtp563 wrote:
    When clicking on the "Share" button and at the "Get a Link" page, when you click on a link and a dialogue pops up that says "copied." Is that Java-Script or Flash? I'm wondering because when clicking, it is no longer saving anything to my ClipBoard. The only changes to my system that I made recently was installing the Adobe Flash player 10. Does this feature have some kind of incompatibility with Flash 10?
    Flash 10 nuked our copy function :(

We'll get a fix in place, sorry. In the meantime, copy manually. Sorry!
  • Options
    emtp563emtp563 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Flash 10 nuked our copy function :(

We'll get a fix in place, sorry. In the meantime, copy manually. Sorry!

That's o.k. I figured SmugMug had to revise something for the new Flash 10 code. I'll just revert back to Flash 9 for now. Re-post when you get yourselves updated on your end. Thanks for the quick response, as usual Andy.
    My SmugMug site: http://www.cyclingcaptured.com

Canon EOS 1D & 1D Mark II
    Speedlite 580EX II & 430EX
    Canon 50mm 1.8
    Canon 85mm 1.8
    Canon 70-200L f/2.8 IS
    Canon 16-35L f/2.8
    Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS