The unfortunate Palace

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited October 16, 2008 in Landscapes
394917824_9pKty-XL.jpg

This beautiful Palace was made by family migrated from Dehli to Chiniot Pakistan. They were successful business people belonging to a middle class family. Mr. Hayat planned to build a huge palace before it was completed he died. His son and wife died when palace was completed everyone of the relatives moved away from the palace as they thought it is cursed. Now after 90 years this is central library. And both mother and son a RIP inside the Palace
It was closed the day i visited the place ! I have heard interior is very beautiful
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• summerzsummerz Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Would love to see the inside.thumb.gif
  • Dave CleeDave Clee Registered Users Posts: 536 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Hey Awais, I love the photos you put up here. Your work provides me a window into a world that I will probably never get a chance to see.

However for me the fence gets lost in the background...and it comes across as very busy photo.

No doubt it looks like a great place to shoot.

Cheers

Dave
    Still searching for the light...

http://www.daveclee.com

Nikon D3 and a bunch of nikkor gear
    that has added up over the years :wink
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    Hi
    Thanks for looking. I agree about fence lost in background. Interiors next time mwink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery