One Afternoon

erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited May 4, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I took this shot when I went to the park with my son. We were taking a break and I was taken by the shadows and the interaction of the sun with this one tree.... Any comments are welcomed.

Erich

21267297-L.jpg

Comments

• wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    I want to first off say I love the photo. Great colors, I love how you captured the light peering through the tree and the shadow it produces on the ground. But with the other trees in there I think is kind of a stretch as "one" then again what exactly is one.

When i see this imagine, I imagine the same sunset, but a lone tree on the top of a hill....now that would be one and have an impact.

JMHO
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    Really nice picture, but, for me, it doesn't evoke the concept of "one." You might want to keep shooting and see what you come up with. Good luck!! Virginia

Email
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    Thank you for the comments. I agree that it would have had more impact if the tree had actually been by itself. Figure I post something and see what others thought while I keep looking.

Cheers,

Erich:):