Minor Siblings

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited October 16, 2008 in People
These little girls are the daughters of Emmy's babysitter. I have known them for about 3 years. Heck, I knew the little one before she was born. Anyway, I feel as if this family is a part of my family and love these little girls to pieces!
394986863_hTur3-L-2.jpg
394986876_obEGg-L-2.jpg
395029132_NvYyY-L-1.jpg
395027038_F7KVa-L-1.jpg
395030172_VNKgd-L-1.jpg
395030332_EhBtX-L-1.jpg
395027929_Dt7bZ-L-1.jpg
395041158_rNDhR-L.jpg

Comments

• lisaplisap Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    OMG! They are adorable!! That older one is going to break many many hearts when she gets older. I love that polka dot dress. Fantastic photos as always. :) My fav's are #4 & #5. I like #7 too....the little one looks a bit worried though...haha

-- Lisa P.
  • madiggmadigg Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    lisap wrote:
    OMG! They are adorable!! That older one is going to break many many hearts when she gets older. I love that polka dot dress. Fantastic photos as always. :) My fav's are #4 & #5. I like #7 too....the little one looks a bit worried though...haha

-- Lisa P.

Hey, you need to enter the Looking Down Photo Mini Challenge #13 ~ "A View from Above"
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    madigg wrote:
    Hey, you need to enter the Looking Down Photo Mini Challenge #13 ~ "A View from Above"

I dont' know how to do that.ne_nau.gif

**Never mind, I got it. lol
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2008
    Oh, these are sooo cute! I love #1 it my favorite! Way to go!
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    You did SUCH a good job with these!!! Love the light, the colors, sharpness, their sparkly eyes ... Beautiful!! clap.gif

I think 4 & 5 are my favorites iloveyou.gif
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    These girls are totally adorable and you did a fantastic job photographing them.
    LadyTX
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    Very nice work Julie. The examples you share here just seem to get better and better. Your flash balance and processing is spot on.thumb.gif
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    Wow what a beautiful set of photos! Gorgeous girls!:D
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Very nice work Julie. The examples you share here just seem to get better and better. Your flash balance and processing is spot on.thumb.gif

Ahh thanks Jeff. Thanks to everyone who commented. I'm really pleased thus far with this session. These girls made it so easy to photograph them.
  • afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    I love the entire set. I do especially like 5 and 6 as well. The little one just is so ethereal in all those leaves and in 6 the older girl get's to show off her sassyness with that pose.

The images are so crisp, exactly how you'd expect fall air to be. Being in Texas I miss actual "seasons". I guess all you northerners are gonna start teasing us with snow soon too!
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/