challenge possibility?

willow56willow56 Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited May 7, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
:dunno this shot was taken yesterday.
it's one chipmonk

Comments

• erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    It's possible but it would be better if you got one without the bushes in the foreground.

Nice picture though. Tough to get those little guys like that....:):
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2005
    What a great shot! clap.gif It definitely qualifies for the "one" theme but, IMHO for what it is worth, I think for the challenge you may need a shot that is less cluttered - a shot where the first thing the viewer notices is the "one" and not the surroundings as is the case with your photo. Keep at it. You clearly have what it takes. thumb.gif

Virginia

Email
  • willow56willow56 Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2005
    Flyinggina wrote:
    What a great shot! clap.gif It definitely qualifies for the "one" theme but, IMHO for what it is worth, I think for the challenge you may need a shot that is less cluttered - a shot where the first thing the viewer notices is the "one" and not the surroundings as is the case with your photo. Keep at it. You clearly have what it takes. thumb.gif

Virginia

thanks to you both, i tried to bribe the monk out into the open with peanuts but he didn't go for it... have been trying to find challenge material on the way to and from work and have some ideas to look at over the weekend..1drink.gif
  • willow56willow56 Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    how about this 1
    willow56 wrote:
    thanks to you both, i tried to bribe the monk out into the open with peanuts but he didn't go for it... have been trying to find challenge material on the way to and from work and have some ideas to look at over the weekend..1drink.gif
    rolleyes1.gif had to make a u turn against city traffic and fight wind and rain to get this picture.. then had to hold umbrella in one hand and camera in the other and stop my teeth from chattering..