FS: Sigma 50-500mm Lens for Canon - CONUS

JohnJosJohnJos Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 16, 2008 in House of Canon
For sale is a used Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 APO RF EX Lens for Canon EOS. The lens is nicknamed the Bigma due to it's reach, size & weight. The lens is in very good condition but has been used in the field for bird photography. I am the second owner of the lens.

The lens includes the front and rear caps, the lens hood, and the case padded case with strap. It also comes with a Tiffen Pro 86C UV Protector filter. The glass is pristine. Please refer to the attached photo to confirm the condition of the lens. The main wear is on the foot of the ring used to mount the lens on a tripod. It is chipped in several locations as shown in the photo. Additional photos available by e-mail.

I can not handhold the lens effectively due to its size and weight. Otherwise I have no complaints against this lens. It is great for getting close shots from a tripod. Photos taken with this lens using a tripod available by request.

Asking SOLD including UPS Ground shipping and Paypal fees, if applicable. Sale restricted to CONUS please. No CODs. Money orders accepted. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, POTN & FM under the same userid.