Options

FA: Sigma MACRO 105mm f/2.8 EX DG for Nikon

VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited October 25, 2008 in Nikon Land
Hey there all - I am selling my this lens for $349 through ebay....but if you use www.Live.com and the current deal of 30% off ($200 max per item) if paying by Paypal - you'll save $104 - meaning you can pick up the kit for $245 plus shipping. If you're in NJ or NY, you can also pick it up and save on the shipping.

Thanks for looking....here is the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330280928454

UPDATE - FYI - CASHBACK PROGRAM IS NOW 25%....

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2008
    Vinnie wrote:
    Hey there all - I am selling my this lens for $379 through ebay....but if you use www.Live.com and the current deal of 30% off ($200 max per item) if paying by Paypal - you'll save $113 - meaning you can pick up the kit for $266 plus shipping. If you're in NJ or NY, you can also pick it up and save on the shipping.

Thanks for looking....here is the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330279328350

Thanx for showing it to us.....but you could have saved EBAY FEES and just put it up for sale here and if you were willing to let it go for $266, you could have just put that as the selling price.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited October 16, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    Thanx for showing it to us.....but you could have saved EBAY FEES and just put it up for sale here and if you were willing to let it go for $266, you could have just put that as the selling price.

Hey there Art! I'm always happy to post here, I'm glad you liked the lens.

Actually by putting it on ebay, and having someone use the MS Cashback program, is a WIN WIN for both the buyer and me.

See Microsoft gives the person buying that money back, not me as the seller. As the seller, I get the full asking price. Therefore, the buyer will buy the lens for less then I could have sold it for here on Dgrin without ebay. (I could never have put that lens up here for $266 especially after just having it serviced. I would have put it up for at least $339)

As far as ebay fees go, I added those costs to the ebay price. So again, it's a win win.

My preference is always to give Dgrinners first crack at things, but with this deal Microsoft is running, it's just great for everyone involved.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM - http://www.spoofee.com/index.php?section=deal&did=525345

Hope that clarifies...
  • Options
    edited October 22, 2008
    Item is still for sale...The MS cashback program is no longer at 30% it is now 25%....just thought I would let you all know...
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2008
    FS: No Longer on Ebay
    If anyone is interested, I am willing to let it go for $349 PP and Shipped.