my daughters

ambianceambiance Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited October 18, 2008 in People
396288483_bJwi3-XL.jpg396290066_2QfXf-XL-1.jpg

Comments

• WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2008
    Hi Burnstein,

Beautiful kids! the first photo I like the concept but her right? foot is washed out and completely lost in white, drawing my attention to them and away from the rest of the photo, while her face is partly properly exposed and partly underexposed, over all I like the photo, but I think that it can improve.

The second shot is just a bit soft on the eyes, and again a great amount of washed hi lights around her face that work as frame.

My monitor is not calibrated so take this with a grain of salt...

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • ambianceambiance Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 18, 2008
    daughters
    ty i am new to photography as well as pp work the first one is a filter i applied in lightroom and yes i agree it is washed a bit and can be improved i still loved the effect the second one was washed on purpose it was used in dps forum as a darkness and lightness picture but ty for the response yesterday was my first post here its a bit intimidating there is such good work posted on these forums
  • WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2008
    All the good work on this forum started just like you and me... don't be intimidated, sharing and getting opinions is a great way to learn!!! Folks in this forum are pretty nice and knowledgeable, always helping that who needs help. Keep posting!!!

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!