Options

mysite.smugmug.com

winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
edited May 11, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have a custom hostname, but that name is not being used when linking from the shopping cart. The cart links to brilliantphoton.smugmug.com instead of photography.brilliantphoton.com. I would love it if this could be fixed.

-Winn

Comments

• Options
    edited May 10, 2005
    Don, JT, Baldy?
    Any thoughts?
    -Winn
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2005
    I dunno about this one :) Don will have to answer.
  • Options
    onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2005
    winnjewett wrote:
    I have a custom hostname, but that name is not being used when linking from the shopping cart. The cart links to brilliantphoton.smugmug.com instead of photography.brilliantphoton.com. I would love it if this could be fixed.

-Winn

Seriously doubt this can be fixed, due to SSL. We obviously don't have a certificate for your domain, nor could we host everyone's certs even if we did.

Since the cart needs to be SSL and there are annoying messages that vary from browser to browser when you do non-SSL things or leave to go to non-SSL pages, we can't really do this.

Sorry!

Don
  • Options
    edited May 11, 2005
    onethumb wrote:
    Seriously doubt this can be fixed, due to SSL. We obviously don't have a certificate for your domain, nor could we host everyone's certs even if we did.

Since the cart needs to be SSL and there are annoying messages that vary from browser to browser when you do non-SSL things or leave to go to non-SSL pages, we can't really do this.

Sorry!

Don
    No, I'm not asking about the cart itself, but the link surrounding every photo that takes the user back to the gallery.

-winn