Seattle this morning

greenpeagreenpea Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
edited October 18, 2008 in Landscapes
After a week of sunrise shooting on the dgrin shootout last week, I didn't think I would be pulling out my camera for a while, but I convinced myself to go out this morning and get a few shots from Dr. Rizal Park. The actual sunrise was a bust, but I got a few Muench (moon) stars.

396790637_vtuvA-XL.jpg

396790150_ywN5e-XL.jpg

396789744_59CM3-XL.jpg

I also made a first attempt at time lapse photography. I definitely need some more work! Next time I plan on NOT setting up on a bridge that is a main route for heavy buses (note the bumps), and I plan on reading the instructions for my timer release before I get out to the location. :D<object height="284" width="425">
<embed src="http://cdn.smugmug.com/ria/ShizVidz-2008092306.swf&quot; flashvars="s=ZT0xJmk9Mzk2Nzg0MDgwJms9OVpIeDImYT02Mjk0NDkwX0VGMmhFJnU9SW5pdGlhbFBob3RvZ3JhcGh5" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="284" width="425"></object>

EDIT:
Just noticed how small the above video is, here's a link to the higher rez video in the lightbox.
Andrew
initialphotography.smugmug.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera" - Dorothea Lange