Options

More video time in power account please

SameritechSameritech Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited October 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Is there any plan to increase the video time for power accounts from 2:30 per video? I have a lot of clips I want to upload but they're in the 3-7min range. I have absolutely no use for the other features in the pro account and I think that the jump in price ($90) is not worth it for just extra time in video. I would guess there are other Smugmug users in the same situation. More video than 2:30 but have no need for a pro account geared toward professional photographers selling photos.

If there is no plan to increase video time for power accounts, how about offering a smaller, say $25/year, power-plus purchase option to add the extra video time to the power account? So instead of paying $149.95 for a pro account, I could pay $59.95 + $25 for power plus extra video time?

Thanks for your consideration.
Sam

Comments

• Options
    dennismullendennismullen Registered Users Posts: 709 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2008
    Sameritech wrote:
    Is there any plan to increase the video time for power accounts from 2:30 per video? I have a lot of clips I want to upload but they're in the 3-7min range. I have absolutely no use for the other features in the pro account and I think that the jump in price ($90) is not worth it for just extra time in video. I would guess there are other Smugmug users in the same situation. More video than 2:30 but have no need for a pro account geared toward professional photographers selling photos.

If there is no plan to increase video time for power accounts, how about offering a smaller, say $25/year, power-plus purchase option to add the extra video time to the power account? So instead of paying $149.95 for a pro account, I could pay $59.95 + $25 for power plus extra video time?

Thanks for your consideration.
    Sam

I'm in the same boat, Sam.

I have upgraded to a Pro account to have HD video. But it seem's like an awful lot as I have no need for the other pro features.
    See my gallery at http://www.dennismullen.com
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2008
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it on to our Product Management team. I can't tell you if we're going to increase the time limit any time soon, but we're aware of your request.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero