Options

SOLD: Canon S5 IS camera & accessories

SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
edited October 20, 2008 in House of Canon
Hello,

I have a Canon S5 IS and a few accessories for sale

Price dropped to $375 for the whole kit - pp'd and shipped.

1. Canon S5 IS camera. Used but in excellent condition. Few small marks on the bottom from being mounted on a tripod but otherwise in very clean shape. Glass on lens and viewfinder is clean. No marks or hot pixels that I have noticed on the screen. It functions perfectly and I've had no issues with it while I've owned it. I am the original owner.

Included is everything you would get with a new one - box, manuals, cables, registration card, etc.

$225 pp'd and shipped by UPS ground, insured with signature on delivery. PP is only available to those with a confirmed address.

S5_1.jpg

S5_2.jpg

S5_3.jpg

2. Canon LAH-DC20 - This is the lens adapter / hood set for the S5 IS. You need one of these to either have a hood and use a regular lens cap, or to attach the wide angle converter or teleconverter.

Included with this is the box and the adapter. It looks new. $15 pp'ed and shipped to the conus.

3. Canon WC-DC58A This is the wide angle converter for the S5 IS. This is literally new in the box - I never used it. $115 pp'd and shipped to the conus.

4. Canon TC-DC58B This is the teleconverter for the S5 IS. I think I used it once, so this one is LNIB. Box and pouch included. $70 pp'd and shipped to the conus.

If someone would like to buy the whole kit (camera, wide angle, teleconverter, adapter) I'll sell for $375 pp'd and shipped, but thought I'd list them separately as I thought they'd sell better.

Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

Comments