Senior Pictures

J AllenJ Allen Registered Users Posts: 359 Major grins
edited October 22, 2008 in People
Took a lot of pictures this weekend, here are a couple from one of the seniors. I used the Phoxle Flash Match Filters for flash gels as described in Jeffreaux2's Senior portrait tips. ( Very Good info) C&C always welcome....Thanks

398324853_6NpCV-M.jpg
398312835_sbrDc-M.jpg
398297648_Bipjd-M.jpg
398038724_fpA9y-M.jpg
397980553_rqnHb-M.jpg
397960673_bz3gE-M.jpg
398315239_SaqTo-M.jpg
-Joe Allen
My Smugmug Site

Comments

• mayassamayassa Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited October 20, 2008
    I like 2 a lotthumb.gif, 6 needs a tighter crop, and in 7 with the bricks it looks forced, 3 if she looked at you with a smile she wouldn't look so pissed off :)
    You can use my Smug Mug coupon a0rrvSicVVqE2

Rick-Matassa.smugmug.com/
  • afev0602afev0602 Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2008
    In my humble opinion...

#1 I really like, her expression is really nice. I can't place it though, something bothers me about this shot, I don't know if it's the sharpness of the shot or lack thereof....maybe the color version would be different. I'm sure there is someone with more experience who can verbalize better what it is.

#2 I think I like this the best. Her eyes are nice and her expression is so open. #6 as well. Again, very open expression and I think these shots are best for a "senior pic"...If I were the mama I would be buying these 2 shots in a hurry.

3. Possibly better in color. As it is, there appears to be a notch in the wood behind her which is causing her nose to have some odd lump on the end of it, sort of a optical illusion. Also, the jacket worked really nicely in #2 and for #3 it really annoys me as it's too busy for the shot.

#7. I think this would have been better if you were on the ground and got down on her level. This may have been an artistic attempt, but for a senior pic it's all about the face and that's missing on this shot.
    Well, I guess you would call me... genus, humanus... Alice.
    http://aliceswonderland.smugmug.com/
  • J AllenJ Allen Registered Users Posts: 359 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2008
    Thanks for the feed back....thumb.gif
    -Joe Allen
    My Smugmug Site