Options

SOLD: Total Training for Photoshop CS

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited May 8, 2005 in Flea Market
For Sale Total Training for Photoshop CS CDs

I just ordered the PS CS2 set, so I am selling my CS set. I bought these at Photoshop World in March 2005, they have been great to watch and I have learned a lot. I bought the new set to see the new tool and learn tricks to speed up my workflow and abilities. Take a look at the TT site for the details of what courses the disks contain.

The discs are in the original packaging and are in excellent condition.

I am selling them for $175.00, includes paypal and FedEx Ground shipping. PM me here if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    Monk17Monk17 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 6, 2005
    patch29 wrote:
    For Sale Total Training for Photoshop CS CDs

I just ordered the PS CS2 set, so I am selling my CS set. I bought these at Photoshop World in March 2005, they have been great to watch and I have learned a lot. I bought the new set to see the new tool and learn tricks to speed up my workflow and abilities. Take a look at the TT site for the details of what courses the disks contain.

The discs are in the original packaging and are in excellent condition.

I am selling them for $175.00, includes paypal and FedEx Ground shipping. PM me here if you are interested.
    Do you know if this tutorial covers CS version 8? Couldn't tell by the web site. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2005
    Monk17 wrote:
    Do you know if this tutorial covers CS version 8? Couldn't tell by the web site. Thanks.

It is Photoshop CS (1.0) which is the same as Photoshop version 8.0. Why Adobe did that I will never know, the CS software even shows 8 when it starts.
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2005
    Sold.