Omg Noooo!!!

David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
edited October 21, 2008 in Cameras
I am sure I am the one out of a million... Dead 50D 4 Batteries and still no on... Have to return it and wait Look for one around town... It happens but man it was like holding a mock up.. It looks so cool... It would not turn on...

David Evertsen
www.phabulousphotos.com

Comments

• i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2008
    This would make for a terrible, terrible day. :cry
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,082 moderator
    edited October 21, 2008
    I am sure I am the one out of a million... Dead 50D 4 Batteries and still no on... Have to return it and wait Look for one around town... It happens but man it was like holding a mock up.. It looks so cool... It would not turn on...

David Evertsen
    www.phabulousphotos.com

I have whole years like that sometimes. :cry
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2008
    ziggy53 wrote:
    I have whole years like that sometimes. :cry

Still had my XT and the trusty 70-200 2.8L lense and of course the best of all..
    I was taking PowderBowl Pictures for my daughter and friends. For the first
    time in school history the Freshman beat the Juniors and Got to play the
    Seniors... Had a good camera, Had an incredible lense and it all worked out...

David Evertsen
    www.phabulousphotos.com