Options

SOLD: DPS W Pro Softbox with Strobe Connector by DynaPhos

VinnieVinnie Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
edited October 30, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I have two soft boxes for sale - Never used - only taken out of box for pictures...Similar to these - Not those because they're a different part number, but to be honest, I can't tell the difference. If you are so inclined, feel free to contact them and ask the difference...when you find out, if you don't mind posting, it would be appreciated.

$50 for both - Shipped and PP'ed.

Here are two pictures....

DSC_9929.jpg

DSC_9614-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    TrevlanTrevlan Registered Users Posts: 649 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2008
    Vinnie, I'm interested in these softboxes. How do you want to arrange payment? Please Email me TrevLan@gmail.com

I get that on my blackberry.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
    It's all about the moment...
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2008
    sold and shipped.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2008
    Thanks for everything Vinnie! If you run into some light stands, let me know how much you want for them. 7' or better. Thanks bud!
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • Options
    edited October 30, 2008
    I received both soft boxes in mint condition. And I would also like to say that whatever you are doing full time, you should consider being a seasonal gift wrapper at your local super store. The packing was perfect, so much I didn't want to open it. Thanks for everything Vinnie!
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter
  • Options
    edited October 30, 2008
    Trevlan wrote:
    I received both soft boxes in mint condition. And I would also like to say that whatever you are doing full time, you should consider being a seasonal gift wrapper at your local super store. The packing was perfect, so much I didn't want to open it. Thanks for everything Vinnie!

Laughing.gifrolleyes1.gif too funny...I'm glad they got there in good shape...funny thing is - I'm a stay at home dad 90% of the time these days(two girls)...the other 10% I moonlight as a training & development consultant, tech support, photographer, DJ and all around handyman...I'll have to add gift wrapper to the list.

BTW - I do have 4 stands and I'm looking to get rid of 2 of them, but I'm not sure which ones...if you're not in a rush for them, give some time to decide which ones I'm going to get rid of and I'll send you an email with pictures and a price...but by all means if you need them sooner rather than later, please don't wait for me...

Thanks again for the kind words.
    Vinnie
  • Options
    edited October 30, 2008
    Vinnie,

I just purchased one stand with a clamp and umbrella. I'm in no rush. Take your time. I wouldn't mind taking both of them off your hands. Let me know your prices. I'm sure they'll be reasonable.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.
    Frank Martinez
    Nikon Shooter