Shoutout

KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
edited October 22, 2008 in Sports
I've been a subscriber to Dgrin, and a Smugugger, for only about 14 months. When I started out, I was a complete "taker" on Dgrin, and I have learned so much from the generous advice of so many accomplished shooters here on the forum. I was just looking over my stats tonight, and in these 14 months I've had over 60,000 visits to my site, '00s of thousands of "hits" and more sales of prints than I would ever have hoped for (albeit not enough to pay for this hobby!). So, just a time-out to say thanks to all you Dgrinners in general, and specifically to offer a shoutout to Rwells, KMCC, cecilc, johng, wmstumme and others (you know who you are) for your generous commentary. A year ago I would never have had a chance of getting these:

394356941_6wz76-XL-1.jpg

397912384_NiRn5-XL.jpg

392799352_5hBEK-XL.jpg (Rwells flash technique here)

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited October 22, 2008
    It's great to see the improvement you've made!

Keep up the good work thumb.gif
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2008
    KED wrote:
    I've been a subscriber to Dgrin, and a Smugugger, for only about 14 months. When I started out, I was a complete "taker" on Dgrin, and I have learned so much from the generous advice of so many accomplished shooters here on the forum. I was just looking over my stats tonight, and in these 14 months I've had over 60,000 visits to my site, '00s of thousands of "hits" and more sales of prints than I would ever have hoped for (albeit not enough to pay for this hobby!). So, just a time-out to say thanks to all you Dgrinners in general, and specifically to offer a shoutout to Rwells, KMCC, cecilc, johng, wmstumme and others (you know who you are) for your generous commentary. A year ago I would never have had a chance of getting these:

Thanks everyone.

I second the motion!! This site is amazing, to all of those that have shared their hard earned knowledge thank you!!! The parents of and the Football players, Cheerleaders and Dancers that I have the privilege of taking their pictures Thank you as well..

David Evertsen
    www.phabulousphotos.com