Options

Puget Systems

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited October 25, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
Anyone have a box made by them?

I like the idea of getting a clean machine with the components I want. They have a lot of good feedback...so I am strongly considering using them.

I've always had Dells...except for one HP I don't want to talk about...but I've had it with their *hit...they have lied to me too many times.

Comments

• Options
    FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2008
    Imo !!!
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    Anyone have a box made by them?

I like the idea of getting a clean machine with the components I want. They have a lot of good feedback...so I am strongly considering using them.

I've always had Dells...except for one HP I don't want to talk about...but I've had it with their *hit...they have lied to me too many times.

If you are capable,,, build your own....If not there should be someone in your area that can do so.......Do some research on exactly what your looking for /Processor /video card etc.....You will save money or be able to afford more higher end components !!!!! .....Pudget is a good company and from what I've heard,,,,,, build a great PC and make good money doing so.....

I prefer less bells and whistles ...Straight foward components for the best results.....

Good luck : Brady thumb.gif
    Dad/Photograher:ivar