Options

Stagette Photos

geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
edited October 26, 2008 in Weddings
I posted some questions regarding a stagette/bachelorette I was doing a while back ago in another thread as this was the first time I've ever done anything like this (more of a landscaper and wildlife shooter). Here are some of the results from the shoot.

The fun started off with a scavenger hunt in the core of downtown Toronto. Here, the girls run to their next checkpoint. I really didn't know what I was in for as the scavenger hunt lasted a few hours and I was running most of the time!
402781943_6TmSp-L.jpg

Near the end of the scavenger hunt, we ended up close to the CN tower... I couldn't resist the photo-op.

402768915_kzjeT-L.jpg

Back at the hotel, the girls have a few drinks and get ready to go out on the town. The next series of shots are from their hotel suite. Yup... I got to experience it all guys! :D Dim lighting made for some tough shooting. These are just a few from a couple hundred taken.

402757547_M8G9s-L.jpg

The transformation begins for the bride-to-be. Look out guys!

402767523_xPQHj-L.jpg

Can't forget the hair. I was offered a rare glimpse into their world...

402756217_Sd7Ka-L.jpg

Putting on some sexy tattoo's before htting the town.

402765768_nVAJV-L.jpg

Speaking of sexy...

402787436_NGXfG-L.jpg

Having a drink. My, what a naughty straw that is... :huh

402774191_aj7p2-L.jpg

Grrr.... you're a tiger...

402788018_8LKCG-L.jpg

The bride-to-be and one of her best friends.

402757813_wxtfk-L.jpg

To the club! Can't wait for the night to really begin! These girls were so much fun to hang around with.

402784268_cieit-L.jpg

Shots like these are not tough to do, when you have such beautiful subjects!

402779548_x4Ebt-L.jpg

Many many more photos to process still, including ones from inside the club. Thanks for looking everyone!
"They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
My Photo Blog
Twitter Feed

Comments

• Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2008
    You are a brave, brave man wandering into the belly of the beast(s?) - and still came out with great shots. thumb.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler