402816594_nqv2C-XL.jpg

402816693_TWQfV-XL.jpg
Nikon D610
70-200 f.28, 24-85
www.PhotoExpectations.com

Comments

• RappahannockRappahannock Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 9, 2008
    Great shots! Great subject, too. Love the colors and lighting. Very nice work.
  • BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2008
    Thank you :D
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2008
    It's great having a cooperative "helper"...Laughing.gif. Something to try next time: Put him out about say 6-10 feet from the sheet behind him. Also, maybe steam or iron them. I can only assume you want that color bg but without all the wrinkles. Skin tones are a bit warm for the lighting but that can be addressed in PS. Good overall light but don't be afraid to experiment with one side a little darker than the other...don't know what you have lighting wise to work with. Just some thoughts.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    It's great having a cooperative "helper"...Laughing.gif. Something to try next time: Put him out about say 6-10 feet from the sheet behind him. Also, maybe steam or iron them. I can only assume you want that color bg but without all the wrinkles. Skin tones are a bit warm for the lighting but that can be addressed in PS. Good overall light but don't be afraid to experiment with one side a little darker than the other...don't know what you have lighting wise to work with. Just some thoughts.

I think he enjoys it as much as I do lol I took these photos in a small bedroom without much room, so not sure I could do 6-10 feet from the sheet, but can try that in a different room though. As far as lighting, I was only using the light from the room, with a flash and light scoop.
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85