Questions...

Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
edited October 28, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I am in the market for a new lens. I have a Nikon D60 and I am looking to upgrade from the kit lenses I got with it. I do a mix of shooting but I can tell the differences in shots because the lack of VR or because of the lowest F-stop being at 3.5. Anyone with ideas of the best lens I can get for around $500-$750. All opinions are appreciated!

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2008
    I am in the market for a new lens. I have a Nikon D60 and I am looking to upgrade from the kit lenses I got with it. I do a mix of shooting but I can tell the differences in shots because the lack of VR or because of the lowest F-stop being at 3.5. Anyone with ideas of the best lens I can get for around $500-$750. All opinions are appreciated!

Sorry I'm Canon...... hopefully someone knowledgeable in Nikon will give you some input .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2008
    I think you'll get a much better response by posting in the Camera forum (first one in the list). There are some extremely knowledgeable lens experts that hang out there and they love to share their expertise.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2008
    thanks chuck!