Options

Home

StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
edited May 8, 2005 in Landscapes
I will post a large version here, the next sie up is original. I do not believe it because I now have 3.39 meters of panoramic shot on my wall at only 10.4 cm high.The original on smugmug is 3.? meg if you want to look. (ball park; If you are 1.8 meters high you are 6 ft if you are 10cm high, you are about 4 inches)

I took 35 shots at 400mm in landscape to make this shot. I then croped and saved them with an action at 800 533 px and ran through Panorama factory. This software is totaly awesome it took 1 hour to blow my puter up at full res so I cut them down and it produced a brilliant stitch, without the diagonals that PS gives21421189-M.jpg

This is also where Cereals '05 will be held, but...

Comments

• Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Stan wrote:
    I will post a large version here, the next sie up is original. I do not believe it because I now have 3.39 meters of panoramic shot on my wall at only 10.4 cm high.The original on smugmug is 3.? meg if you want to look. (ball park; If you are 1.8 meters high you are 6 ft if you are 10cm high, you are about 4 inches)

I took 35 shots at 400mm in landscape to make this shot. I then croped and saved them with an action at 800 533 px and ran through Panorama factory. This software is totaly awesome it took 1 hour to blow my puter up at full res so I cut them down and it produced a brilliant stitch, without the diagonals that PS gives21421189-M.jpg

This is also where Cereals '05 will be held, but...
    Sure would be nice to click on a link to se the bigger image.

You web site is very nice too.

Susan
  • Options
    edited May 7, 2005
    SusanB wrote:
    Sure would be nice to click on a link to se the bigger image.

You web site is very nice too.

Susan
    Sorry Susan,
    Right click image,properties, Address, copy/ paste and swap capital S,M or L for capital O for original
    http://stan.smugmug.com/photos/21421189-O.jpg
  • Options
    JHarris1984JHarris1984 Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Very cool.

And for those that don't like going to microsoft.com click this one haha.

Jon
  • Options
    edited May 7, 2005
    Very cool.

And for those that don't like going to microsoft.com click this one haha.

Thanks, sorted
  • Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Its like a... perpetual pano! :D Very cool, lovely countryside you have there! Love the yellows...

AJ
  • Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2005
    Stan wrote:
    Sorry Susan,
    Right click image,properties, Address, copy/ paste and swap capital S,M or L for capital O for original
    Gorgeous countryside- almost looks like a story book. You sure did a lot of work stitching so many images together. thumb.gif I did notice some areas where the stitch took place but, unfortunately I have no clue as to how to help you with thatne_nau.gif Where is this location? What are the green and yellow crops growing, they are so picturesque? Thanks for sharing a view of your world.clap.gifclap.gif

Susan
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2005
    SusanB wrote:
    Gorgeous countryside- almost looks like a story book. You sure did a lot of work stitching so many images together. thumb.gif I did notice some areas where the stitch took place but, unfortunately I have no clue as to how to help you with thatne_nau.gif Where is this location? What are the green and yellow crops growing, they are so picturesque? Thanks for sharing a view of your world.clap.gifclap.gif

Susan
    Thank you Susan, the shots were taken from near the circle on the link looking North to Cockayne Hatley, where the water tower is in the picture.

MAP