Passionate Kiss at night in NYC

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited May 7, 2005 in People
i'd been wanting to capture a passionate kiss, and i was really happy with the outcome, but i can't choose which of these two i like better. i like the kiss in the first one, but i like the hand in the second one, please help me.

i haven't played with them in photoshop yet, but i love the orange cast. i hope i get another chance like this soon. i feel awkward enough asking people to be in pictures, asking people to kiss in pictures doesn't seem that easy.

(digital rebel, tamron 28-75mm f2.8 @ 28mm, iso 1600, 1/40 sec, f2.8)

21434361-M.jpg

21434387-M.jpg

thanks for your time!

Comments

• leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    I like the second one...but both are nice.

As for asking them to kiss...ask for the photo first...then say "how about a kiss" -- I would think that many would oblige.

Lee
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited May 7, 2005
    what is it with you and kisses??? rolleyes1.gif

nice shot that #1
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    For me I would stick to the first kiss. The second one, you are right is not an attractive looking kiss- but hey, I'm sure they were having fun. Her nose and lips are to squashed. I remember hearing this thing about movies how the best one for TV viewers are not the best ones to recieve. I go for the first also because there not totally in to the action. It's still tempting. Still teasing. But in your next shot- if you can you should go for the hand, it is nice. Nice work.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    I say #1, as the second one just isn't as attractive, and I don't feel the hand makes up for it. :)
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com