Miwaukee park falls

Fullmoon4Fullmoon4 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited October 29, 2008 in Landscapes
whitfall4.jpgLong time lurker, first time poster. Let me know what you think.

TY

Comments

• du8diedu8die Registered Users Posts: 358 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2008
    Where in Milwaukee is this? It's a shame the sun isn't lighting up the waterfall, instead of the relatively boring pond behind it. That seems to pull my eye away from the waterfall action...

Also, it seems a little soft to me, but that could just be me.

Welcome.
    H2 Photography - Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.

Why do people post their equipment in their sig. Isn't it kind of like bragging? That having been said...

Canon 40d Gripped (x2), Rebel (Original), Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM L, Canon 300 f/4, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 17-55 f/3.5-5.6, ThinkTank Airport TakeOff
  • Fullmoon4Fullmoon4 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited October 29, 2008
    Whitnall park back by the nature area.Love that place, here is another.DSC_0512_sm.jpg

Having trouble getting highlights thru on these small images. Any ideas as to how to post bigger? I am posting jpg's at high qual 75 ppi and 480 width.
    Would like to post better qual/bigger images.
  • du8diedu8die Registered Users Posts: 358 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2008
    How are you resizing them? Photoshop? Something else? Images shouldn't lose brightness or clarity (sharpness) on resizing smaller. They will get fuzzy if you go larger, but typicallly, not smaller.

ne_nau.gif
    H2 Photography - Blog - Facebook - Twitter

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.

Why do people post their equipment in their sig. Isn't it kind of like bragging? That having been said...

Canon 40d Gripped (x2), Rebel (Original), Canon 70-200 f/2.8 USM L, Canon 300 f/4, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Canon 50mm f/1.8, Canon 17-55 f/3.5-5.6, ThinkTank Airport TakeOff