SOLD: Canon 30D + 2 lenses + bag + filters...

BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
edited November 3, 2008 in House of Canon
I bought this camera from Ritz about a year ago and just received it back from Canon to be cleaned and all that good stuff before I sell it. Includes the 28~135 IS, the 17~85 IS. Both lenses have always worn the UV filter (included) and the 17~85 has the Polarized filter (included) All in excellent shape, no scratches. One battery, charger, cables, CD's, Manual (a bit worn!), strap and will also throw in a SmugMug strap. Close to 10,000 clicks. Will even throw in the bag.
The LCD is a bit scratched. Learned very quickly to get a protective film on it! Easily replaced if it is a problem... Happened in one day, in the bag, hard buckle...
Any more info please ask. Why selling as I know someone will ask... need the $'s. $1000 for all, including PayPal and shipping CONUS only please.
For its quality and mainly the 17~85 lens which I mostly only used, check out my website early 2008 (Archives). If some photos are not good... it is me! not the camera!!!:D

Thanks and be well... Ara & Spirit

405545556_PhXVd-L.jpg

405545566_QuFYy-L.jpg

405545547_he6fh-L.jpg

405545532_72oUn-L.jpg

405545578_oZEcP-L.jpg

405545600_XUYse-L.jpg

*I do not want to separate the items. All lenses have the caps also.
The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
My Gallery in progress...
On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...

Comments

• BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    So many views and not a question?
    Not a good deal? I am the original owner. Canon's bill was $302 for its cleaning and all that good stuff. The lenses are in pristine condition, always wearing a UV filter...
    Let me know if I am off in the $ number...

Be well... Ara & Spirit
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 3, 2008
    Ara, I think the strict package deal may be big reason you don't have a lot of interest. It's just a *bit* more than a beginner wants to bite off, and non-beginners probably just want the body.

just my impartial .002 as the forum janitor.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Ara, I think the strict package deal may be big reason you don't have a lot of interest. It's just a *bit* more than a beginner wants to bite off, and non-beginners probably just want the body.

just my impartial .002 as the forum janitor.

Hi DoctorIT... thanks for the info, I know you have a point.
    At the same time your post came in a Friend's email also did as she wants to get back into Photography.
    This has been now sold.
    Appreciate it.
    Be well... Ara & Spirit