Sneak peak at my hobbies...

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited May 8, 2005 in People
So, I'm in a play and I'm taking a load of pictures whenever I can. I'll share some later after the complete dress rehersal on Sunday, but I wanted to share this. I know it's a rather shaky picture but for me it holds a little magic and might give you a hint as to the play. While, some of the actors were doing a scene me and another main character watched on. So, take a guess. I promise the others will be clearer... at least a little... I can't use the flash and the lights are always low for practice, so I try my best. Any tips will help too. Bye,
Ashley
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    So, I'm in a play and I'm taking a load of pictures whenever I can. I'll share some later after the complete dress rehersal on Sunday, but I wanted to share this. I know it's a rather shaky picture but for me it holds a little magic and might give you a hint as to the play. While, some of the actors were doing a scene me and another main character watched on. So, take a guess. I promise the others will be clearer... at least a little... I can't use the flash and the lights are always low for practice, so I try my best. Any tips will help too. Bye,
    Ashley
    yeah, it's hard taking pictures in theatres with no flashes allowed.. as you say, it's a little shakey, looking forward to seeing some more of them.
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2005
    While, some of the actors were doing a scene me and another main character watched on. So, take a guess.
    wizard of oz?

anyway, i'm pretty sure you're using the kit lens, which doesnt have a very wide aperture which isn't helpful. i'm assuming that you know how to use higher iso's. for longer shutter speeds i try to plant myself up against a wall for stability, that works surprisingly well.