edited November 4, 2008 in Landscapes
Beautiful sunrise and Mt. Rainier

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2008
    Welcome mwink.gif
    Great picture of beautiful mountain !
    Keep posting
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • CatoCato Registered Users Posts: 287 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    Wow, that's very impressive! thumb.gif
    http://catographer.smugmug.com/

Shooter on a shoestring.
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    I iloveyou.gif Mt. Rainier. Fond memories of driving through a snowy grand canyon to the lodge close to the top. Then standing in 30+ feet of snow in my shorts because it was 65 degrees (it takes a while to melt!)

Head on up north to Victoria. My favorite city in the world (so far!)
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2008
    That's awesome! I need to charter a helicopter and try out some aerials around Rainier... Scratch that, just did a quick Google search and it's $285 for 30 minutes, ouch! This hobby is expensive enough as it is :D
  • FarFetchedFarFetched Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited November 4, 2008
    coscorrosa wrote:
    That's awesome! I need to charter a helicopter and try out some aerials around Rainier... Scratch that, just did a quick Google search and it's $285 for 30 minutes, ouch! This hobby is expensive enough as it is :D

Lucky me. I just had a clean window on a southwest flight. That $285 is a rip off. I can rent a plane for about $120/hr. Keep shopping because Its a whole diferent world in the air.
  • FarFetchedFarFetched Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited November 4, 2008
    Another from the air...
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2008
    A beautiful mountain. I am looking out my window at it now.
    Growing with Dgrin