More Travels Thru Time

photoshowphotoshow Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
edited May 7, 2005 in People
After my narrow escape from the Wildmen last week my journeys continued.

With the sound of merry minstrals to send me on my way

21375770-L.jpg

I encounterd this fair Madien

21370959-L.jpg

Who was being held captive by the grusomely evil Black Knight

21452192-M.jpg

Her Mother was frought with saddness and did beg of me to rescue the poor child from his evil clutches

21370969-L.jpg

So donning my bright and shinning armour my mighty steed doth carry me to do battle with the wretched knight

21375780-L.jpg

Join us next week as our hero goes to battle with the Black Knight to save the fair madien, Will he be triumphant? Or will he all be lost?
Bobby Deal - Commercial Photography * Vegas Vision Studios The Pro's choice for studio rental in Las Vegas
Studio Photography Lighting and Modeling Workshops For the Discerning Taste
"The only photographer we ought compare ourselves to is the one we used to be"

Comments

• leebaseleebase Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Very nice. Love the colors. What post processing did u do?

Lee
  • photoshowphotoshow Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    leebase wrote:
    Very nice. Love the colors. What post processing did u do?

Lee
    Thanks, very little acutally. Basic levels adjustments along with a slight boost in saturation (5) and a slight adjustment to Brightness and Contrast (4/7)

On the ladies I do a little dodging and byurning on the eyes and eyelashes to whiten the whites and thicken the lashes.

While not typically known as a portriat lens I am actually very impressed with the Nikon 80-400 VR in this application. The color and contrast it captures are always great. On days like this though one is reminded that it is a heavy lug but the images are worth the sore shoulder to me
    Bobby Deal - Commercial Photography * Vegas Vision Studios The Pro's choice for studio rental in Las Vegas
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    photoshow wrote:
    Thanks, very little acutally. Basic levels adjustments along with a slight boost in saturation (5) and a slight adjustment to Brightness and Contrast (4/7)

On the ladies I do a little dodging and byurning on the eyes and eyelashes to whiten the whites and thicken the lashes.

While not typically known as a portriat lens I am actually very impressed with the Nikon 80-400 VR in this application. The color and contrast it captures are always great. On days like this though one is reminded that it is a heavy lug but the images are worth the sore shoulder to me
    thats a great set.. love number 2.. clap.gif
    edited May 7, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    thats a great set.. love number 2.. clap.gif
    Thanks Lynnma, it is my second favorite from the whole shoot. I think my absolute favorite is #4. She just seemed so sad and so tired, it really made me wonder what was hap[pening in her life at that moment to bring out such emotion
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Hi Ya Bobby
    Good Stuff as expected thumb.gif
    Sure you like the second, it's a Babe!!
    Whada mean next week, Geeeeeezzzzzzz that's as bad as waiting on the next "Deadwood" episode!! :D
  • KirwinKirwin Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Huzzah!!! Fun series!
    Regards,
    Kirwin
  • LiquidOpsLiquidOps Registered Users Posts: 835 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2005
    Kirwin wrote:
    Huzzah!!!
    So that's how you spell that word!!! hmmmmm ne_nau.gif

HUZZAH!!!
    Wandering Through Life Photography
    MM Portfolio

Canon 30D | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon Speedlite 580ex
    edited May 7, 2005
    LiquidOps wrote:
    So that's how you spell that word!!! hmmmmm ne_nau.gif

HUZZAH!!!
    Gan Mreci' HUZZAH!