possible mad scientist

Raina.RaeRaina.Rae Registered Users Posts: 205 Major grins
edited October 31, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I learning how to do layers and add texture to photos. What opinions can you give me on this attempt. I took the orginal picture of the 'scientist' at a Halloween party.

404000298_a47fP-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    Raina.Rae wrote:
    I learning how to do layers and add texture to photos. What opinions can you give me on this attempt. I took the orginal picture of the 'scientist' at a Halloween party.

I am so unqualified to reply to this.

Lemme tell you what I see, because my editing skills leave a lot to be desired rolleyes1.gif

I can see the texture you added, the scientist appears a little rough around the edges particularly down the left hand side.

There's a little tooooooo much lightning in the shot, I'd take a few bolts out and have some actually hit the steeple of the house.

A very good attempt, I'm sure the more you do the better you'll get at it,
    I'm trying to learn layers myself.

Editing seems to come easy for some people, not for me ne_nau.gif

Good Luck! thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Raina.RaeRaina.Rae Registered Users Posts: 205 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    I am so unqualified to reply to this.

Lemme tell you what I see, because my editing skills leave a lot to be desired rolleyes1.gif

I can see the texture you added, the scientist appears a little rough around the edges particularly down the left hand side.

There's a little tooooooo much lightning in the shot, I'd take a few bolts out and have some actually hit the steeple of the house.

A very good attempt, I'm sure the more you do the better you'll get at it,
    I'm trying to learn layers myself.

Editing seems to come easy for some people, not for me ne_nau.gif

Good Luck! thumb.gif .... Skippy :D

Your probably right, I did go a little over board on the lightning. But it was just to easy to keep adding it. Thank you for the comments.